An on-screen battery meter for Plantronics headsets and Android phones and tablets. Download it here!
Bluetooth Battery Meter runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar. Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes – and more.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
- The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 (“1xxPlantronics”), M50, M20, Voyager 925, Voyager 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
- The Voyager Legend appears not to send its battery level to tablets, for example the Google Nexus 7. However, other headsets listed above work fine with the Nexus 7, and the Voyager Legend works fine with all the phones we’ve tested. We’re working with Plantronics to resolve this Voyager Legend/tablet problem.
- If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn’t show your headset’s battery level, the Play Store gives you 15 minutes to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.